Highlights of Vietnam
Culture, History, Artisant, Out door activities
Cao Roads Travel designs tours for travelers who want to feel, to touch and to taste the soul of Vietnam at it best! Most iconic, famous destinations will be included with hidden gems that make your trip so special!
- Ha Giang loops: a thrilling drive where you get to see some of the most stunning scenery and mountainous areas Vietnam has to offer. You will interact with the warm-hearted and friendly minority people of Vietnam who still live the way they have for generations and keep their unique culture alive. This is a great trip that offers great photo opportunities and gives you a genuine glimpse into Vietnam’s history and culture.
- Sapa: A must do! Experience the world-famous tiered rice fields and experience the remarkable cable car journey that takes you to top of Fansipan mountain. Then relax in your luxury accommodation where you can observe the beauty the region has to offer.
- Hanoi: Experience the hustle and bustle of this unique cultural city. We know Hanoi better than anyone. Experience the busy Old Quarter as well as some ‘hidden gems’ you won’t find in any guidebook!
- Quang Binh: We would like to introduce to you the land of amazing caves and outdoor activities. The most famous and holds many world record is Phong Nha –Ke Bang National park. Beside the world-famous tour to Son Doong caves, the huge range of ancient karst mountains offer you endless fun! Come and explore with us!
- Hue: A developing city with a significant history in Vietnam and also offers some of the best cuisine in Vietnam. Visit the ‘Forbidden citadel’ and meet the famous chef Madamme Ton Nu Thi Ha who will show you how to make a true royal meal.
- Da Nang and Hoi An: Nowhere can beat their charm and hospitality. From here you can visit the world-famous ‘Golden hand’ bridge, that attracts hundreds of thousands visitors every year. Da Nang is a beautiful, modern, beach-side city. Hoi An is a charming, ancient, friendly town, full of hard-working people. Pedestrian friendly, the lanterns and old-style shops are a must see.
- Ho Chi Minh city (HCMC): This modern city shows a different aspect of Vietnam. A bustling city that offers a different experience to Hanoi.
- Mekong Delta: Vietnam’s most famous river that where many families live and do business. The floating markets is one of the highlights; people live on the boats and trade on the water. Your eyes are filled with green from water coconut trees, mangroves forests and rich wild life.
Our example itineraries …"view details"